Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sasuke : Mugen Character Progress !!


 Ok finally i decided to create Sasuke Uchiha.....I have made the standing sprite......I am planning to aid him with chidori, chidori katana, katon, tsukuyomi, kirin, amaterasu, susanoo and another jutsus that he had when he fighting with Danzo and He will not able to use Orochimaru jutsus e.g Snake Authority Spell, Hidden Shadow Snake Hands, Cursed Seal of Heaven etc.....I probably will not add the eternal mangenkyou since it still in manga and i don't have enough material about it.....but I'll add it when it showed in anime.....and of course if i have the materials....Also I will update the other characters when i have the materials...

Here is the snapshot :



Ok wish me luck!!!!!!!!!


13 comments:

(RUS) Ноги зделай тоньше, а то не этетично выглядит.

your still working on your mugen characters right?

yep......but sorry, sasuke 'll in pending status....since i don't have enough material n sasuke jutsus has change in manga....
I work on Hidan right now...

do you code the characters yourself?

Yes I do.....but it's awful coding...

its actually pretty good. i code as well and i have edited some of your characters a little out of boredom lol. but i like your characters alot. i'm working on a Naruto character myself and in the future i wanna make a Naruto based orginal character.

i making a mugen with you chars and i love it.
I have i site that i creat and i have subscrivers and off course i tell them all the credits is for you and the mugen is a sucess but they are asking me about sasuke but de DOWNLOAD plz and if you have any problem with the char i can help you

pedroliveira1998@hotmail.com thats my email and i am portuguese. tanks!!

Tambien has a Hinata , aquiles de troya y a leonidas

Post a Comment